How to setup Content Filtering in SmarterMail
This tutorial will show you how to set up content filtering in SmarterMail
This tutorial assumes you are already logged in to SmarterMail
Content filtering is an advanced method of sorting incoming mail1) Go to the Settings tab
2) Click the + sign next to the Filtering folder to expand the list
3) Click Content Filtering
4) Create a new content filter5) We'll create a filter for emails from a specific address
6) Click Next7) Select whether or not you want the entered email address(es) to match
8) Enter the email address
9) Click Next10) Enter a name for this rule
11) For this tutorial, we will have these messages deleted and bounced back to the sender
12) When you are finished click the Save buttonSuccess! Our new content filter has been saved
You can create another filter, or edit or delete the selected filter. You can have as many filters as you like
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to set up content filtering in SmarterMail
Buy Web Hosting In Nainital
Was this answer helpful?
This tutorial will show you how to write an email message in SmarterMailThis tutorial assumes you...
This tutorial assumes you already have FileZilla running on your computer, and are connected to a...
This tutorial will show you how to view email reports in SmarterMail This tutorial assumes you...
This tutorial will show you how to import your email from other webmail services in SmarterMail...
This tutorial will show you how to login to SmarterMail for the first time This tutorial assumes...