How to create a POP email account in Plesk
To create an email address:
1) Go to Mail.
2) Click Create Email Address.
3) Type the left part of the email address before the @ sign, and, if you have several domain names on your account, select the domain name under which the email address will be created.
4) Leave the Mailbox checkbox selected. Clearing this checkbox makes sense only if you want to use this address as a mail forwarder, which will forward all incoming mail to another address.
5) Specify the mailbox size or use the default size defined by the provider's policy or your service plan.
6) Specify a password consisting of five or more Latin characters.
7) Click OK.
Buy Web Hosting In Thane
Was this answer helpful?
Set custom nameservers for domains registered with us. If your domain name is registered with...
Backing Up the Account and Websites To back up all data related to your account and all your...
To set up email forwarding for an email address: Go to Mail > email address > Forwarding...
To set up automatic reply settings for an email address: Go to Mail > email address >...
To upload a website from your computer to the Plesk server by using File Manager, follow these...